Entwined Portraits Policies
Helpful info to make sure you have everything you need to enjoy your photography session
- Please arrive to your session a few minutes early to give yourself and any little ones enough time to be ready to start your session at your scheduled time. This includes changing outfits, loading strollers/bags, bathroom breaks etc. The more time you leave for preparation, the more we can maximize your scheduled session time.
- You may bring special props, items, signs etc to your session to make it personal to you. Dangerous items are not permitted, and we reserve the right to determine what constitutes a dangerous item.
- You may bring snacks/toys etc to help your children feel comfortable at your session, but please be advised that these items may show in the photos, or may make it difficult for the child to focus on the camera in some cases. You know your child best, and can do what you feel will help the session go most smoothly.
- Try to give 48 hrs notice of rescheduling or cancellation. Rescheduling due to weather is subject to a case by case basis.
- Photography Bookings, packages, and products are non-refundable. We will make every effort to work with you in scheduling, planning, delivering your session, and creating custom products
- All images are fully finished, edited and delivered in JPEG format.
- Images will be available for viewing and purchase in your private online gallery. All ordering will be done through your gallery and delivered to your home address unless otherwise specified